CBL International Oxford Summer Law School
CBL International Oxford Summer Law School is giving students and young professionals from all over the world the exceptional opportunity to study abroad in Oxford (UK). Our summer programme in England is very much focusing on the various cutting-edge topics of International Business Law, International Economics, Legal and Business English, as well as Political and Economic Philosophy.
All courses are taught by members of the University of Oxford (UK) or University of Cambridge (UK). Some courses offered will be also given by representatives of companies and institutions or professors and lecturers from other universities closely linked to Oxford or Cambridge.
As CBL International is offering also study abroad programmes in Cambridge you can even combine Oxford and Cambridge in your individual summer programme.
Our faculty is very international as the University of Oxford (UK) attracts the best researchers from all over the world. Also most of the companies and institutions involved in your summer programme are global players. But especially our delegates come from more than 50 different countries each year. It is a hugh value to be a part of such an international environment as you can meet people from all over the world. After your study abroad programme you will have new friends in all continents and you can stay in touch. Many of our delegates are still meeting with their friends they made many years ago when they attended a CBL International academic programme.
CBL International Oxford Summer Law School is ideal for delegates studying law, economics, politics, international management, and international relations as well as for young professionals. They should be interested in international legal and economic developments and want to share a rewarding academic summer programme in an international setting with a divers student body.
- When you apply for the CBL International Oxford Summer Law School you will attend the courses as Law Track I, II, or III. You are also invited to attend the lectures from the Political and Economic Philosphy Track as well as from the Business and Legal English Track. In case two or more courses are offered per week you can choose your preferred course upon availability
- Every course is taught as one week lecture series; 4 days a week there are 3 hours (60 minutes) of seminar style lectures given, one day a week there is some revision time and a test offered. You have to participate in one test during the programme (so you do not have to participate in every test offered); exceptionally courses also might be offered as tutorials
- Combination with our Cambridge programme: In case you decide to study abroad with us for 4 or 6 weeks you can combine your stay in Oxford with our unique summer programme in Cambridge. The courses offered in Cambridge focus very much on International Business, International Management, as well as International Relations & Politics. Please find the draft schedule below. In case you want to combine the Oxford and the Cambridge programme, a minimum stay of 2 weeks in each city is required.
Additional special offers for all delegates of CBL International Oxford Summer Law School – all is included in your tuition fee, there are no extra costs for you to pay in Oxford:
- Oxford Walking Tour: We will organize a special tour for you to learn more about the history of the City of Oxford and the University of Oxford (UK).
- Evening Talks: Every week we invite VIPs, specialist, and even students of the University of Oxford (UK) to give extra evening talks on various topics.
- Excursions: During the weekends we will offer different excursions as one-day trips. You could join us to travel to Woodstock to visit the beautiful Blenheim Palace and its wonderful gardens, or you can visit with us the City of Cambridge and we will show you more of the University of Cambridge (UK), addtionally we offer one trip to Bath and Stonehenge, so that you can experience some of the most important sights of the UK.
- Day in London: London is one of the most important centres for business, law, politics, and economics in the world. We will visit with you some institions, banks, law firms, or corportations to give you a much better understanding of London.
- Social activities: Every week our team will organize a lot of social activities for you and your fellow delegates. In the past we have been organizing traditional punting on the river, table football turnaments, film nights where we have been showing films related or shot in Oxford (not only Harry Potter films!), college tours, drama work shops, visit of famous shops and institutions in Oxford, Oxford Museum Tours, Pub Crawls, and much more...