- Degree Name: Dual LL.M in U.S. Law and International Corporate Law
- School: Tecnológico de Monterrey's School of Government and Public Transformation and Washington University School of Law
- Program Name: Law@Tec
- Academically rigorous program designed and delivered by Washington University and Tecnológico de Monterrey faculty members.
- Students must meet the same selective admissions standards as students in the on-campus programs.
- Live, online classes allow students to network with classmates around the world in an intimate, collaborative environment.
- Students have the option to take part in an immersion experience at the Washington University campus.
- Students benefit from dedicated student support from matriculation through graduation, including both schools' global alumni network.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 5, 2016