A world-class international business law degree designed for today's international practitioner. BU Law's Executive LLM in International Business Law program is a 20-credit blended learning graduate program that provides exposure to the core topics of international business practice. The program, which is open to US and foreign-trained international practitoners, offers an innovative and rigorous blended learning format that incorporates intensive two-week residential periods with state-of-the-art-distance learning. Highlights include:
Flexibility and customization
- Complete the program in less than one year or take up to four years to graduate.
- Fulfill your Boston or Budapest residencies in as little as one summer session, or distribute your 2-week on-campus modules over one year or several years; or complete one-third of the program entirely online.
- Continue working while studying, thereby minimizing professional, personal, and financial disruption to you and your employer.
A true executive experience
- Earn an internationally recognized international business law degree from one of America's top law schools
- Learn from experts in the field, including members of BU Law's regular teaching faculty, consistently ranked among the best in America.
- Build upon your residential classroom experience with pre-session and post-session online learning created specifically for this program.
- Connect to the worldwide alumni network of practicing BU Law graduates.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 21, 2016