- In Lille and Paris, the IELS proposes 4 masters in International and European Law:
- Master 1 in International and European organisations (bilingual)– Lille
- Master 1 in International and European business law (bilingual) – Lille
- Master 1 in International and European law (in English) – Lille
- Master 1 in European Law (multilingual) – Paris
COMMON GROUND IN THE 4 MASTERS 1
- The lectures are taught by visiting professors from prestigious European universities.
- The students learn to write articles & reports in a research seminar.
- The students participate to an international Moot Court competition.
- The students follow refresher language courses and linguistic courses relating to the international and European law.
FEATURES OF EACH MASTER 1
- 16 courses a year in the speciality.
- The visiting professors are academic scholars and legal practitioners in the speciality.
- The courses are taught in different languages, overall in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 26, 2016