LLM in International Business Law
If you’re keen to grapple with the intellectual challenge of law and discover how to put theory into practice, this course could be for you, wherever you are in the world.
The main programme is the LLM in International Business Law, but there are additional specialist named awards which allow you to reflect your own specialism, including,
- LLM International Business Law (Commercial Law)
- LLM International Business Law (Company Law)
- LLM International Business Law (Trade Law)
- LLM in International Business Law (Information Technology Law)
- LLM in International Business Law (Intellectual Property Law)
- LLM in International Business Law (Environment Law)
** Please note that NOT all specialist awards will run every year.
Students do not have to have a law degree to enrol on the programme and there are many non-legal careers where a law degree focused on a relevant specialist area may be a career advantage.
This includes, for example, an LLM in International Business Law (Company Law) which may be of interest to company secretaries, while an LLM in International Business Law (Trade Law) would be useful to those involved in import/export business.
What is required is that the student has a significant grounding in that particular area of law in order to come onto the programme.
Some of our modules
- Research Methods
- Company Law
- Commercial Law
- International Trade Law
- opportunity for a range of specialisation
- online resources
You will need at least a second class honours degree or equivalent, plus significant grounding in that area of law if the first degree is not in law.
This school offers programs in: