Master in International Business Law
- Full time study, daytime studies in Tallinn, Estonia or
- Full time study, cycle studies in Helsinki, Finland
A successful legal practice today requires the ability to carry out cross border transactions that are increasingly becoming the norm. Communicating within the EU and throughout the world is becoming increasingly complex, and to deal effectively with this rapidly changing legal and business environment, a successful lawyer must be well-versed in European Union competition law, company law as well as in matters of international business,trade and marketing.
Reasons to choose this programme
Successful completion of the programme of International Business Law gives the students profound knowledge of concepts, theories and contemporary tendencies of the European Union law and international law as well as the ability of using such interdisciplinary knowledge for independently solving complicated legal and financial cases.
As the instruction language of the programme is English and many of our faculty members are native English speakers, the studies also help improve students’ language skills and their ability to explain legal problems both in written form and orally as well as participate in professional discussions.
Opportunities after graduation
If You study at the English-taught International Business Law curriculum in the future You can find job in international enterprises as a lawyer, an advocate or in public services as a specialist of International Business Law.
• Master level (MA) applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree on social sciences or the equivalent. The candidate learns the basics of research and new techniques under close supervision, and the resulting thesis should make an original contribution to the field of study.
• Proof of English Proficiency (levels: B2, IELTS 6,TOEFL paper version 550, internet based 80, computer based 213).
• Draft of the Master’s Thesis 2 pages.
• Admission examination: interview in English (interview will take place via Skype).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 29, 2015