Master of Civil and Commercial Law
The law school of BTBU has been authorized to confer master degree in civil and commercial law since 1994 and it is now a Key Discipline in Beijing. There is a well-structured faculty with strong research ability in its interests and expertise as well as leading specialists with good social reputation and high academic achievements. The commercial law is a traditional area with long history in law school. The civil law faculty has formed unique research methods. The instruction of intellectual property law is highly practical towards actual business. The faculty of civil and commercial law got Excellent Team Award of Beijing. We emphasize the combination of legal education with business and judicial practice and are aiming to provide good training for those who are intending to practice law as well as considering an academic career.
1. The TOEFL iBT score of 70 points at least, or IELTS score at least 5.5, or the relevant certificates of English as the working and learning language for university study, if non-native English speakers apply the program.
2. Possess bachelor degree above, and previous major should be related to Business.
3 .Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and the score report’s transcripts or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese nor English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated document.
4. Provide research and study plan in China (1500 words at least), written in Chinese or English.
5. Provide recommendation letters by two professionals with the title of professors or associate professors.
6. A photocopy of the front page of a valid passport.
7. The Foreigner Physical Examination Form
8. Submit all of the application materials on line.
English,Legal Chinese,Studies on Jurisprudence,Studies on Civil Law,Studies on Commercial law,Studies on Economic Law,Studies on Contract Law,Studies on Civil Procedural Law,Studies on the Real Right Law,Studies on Corporation Law, Studies on Intellectual Property Law,Studies on the Law of Negotiable Instruments, Studies on Comparative Civil Law