Master of Economic Law
The law school of BTBU has been authorized to confer master degree in economic law since 1995. There is a well-structured faculty with strong research ability in its interests and expertise as well as leading specialists with good social reputation and high academic achievements. We have various academic areas including market and competition laws, finance and taxation laws which have relatively long research history, and international economic laws which have formed unique research approach. We emphasize the combination of legal education with business and judicial practice and are aiming to provide good training for those who are intending to practice law as well as considering an academic career.
1. The TOEFL iBT score of 70 points at least, or IELTS score at least 5.5, or the relevant certificates of English as the working and learning language for university study, if non-native English speakers apply the program.
2. Possess bachelor degree above, and previous major should be related to Business.
3 .Provide undergraduate diploma notarized copies and the score report’s transcripts or notarized copies of undergraduate courses. When the diploma is neither Chinese nor English, you should provide notarized Chinese or English translated document.
4. Provide research and study plan in China (1500 words at least), written in Chinese or English.
5. Provide recommendation letters by two professionals with the title of professors or associate professors.
6. A photocopy of the front page of a valid passport.
7. The Foreigner Physical Examination Form
8. Submit all of the application materials on line
English,Legal Chinese,Studies on Jurisprudence,Studies on Civil Law,Studies on Commercial law,Studies on Economic Law,Studies on Taxation Law,Studies on Financial Law,Studies on Civil Procedural Law,Studies on International Economic Law,Studies on Contract Law,Studies on International Maritime Legal System