International Studies at the Faculty of Law of Deusto have a long career in both the field of teaching and in the field of research (Erasmus Mundus PLus, European Projects H2020).
What is an Advanced Program?
It is an advanced program of specialization that allows an intensive and selective deepening in complex and current problems of the international legal reality.
It is an advanced program of specialization for students in the field of Law:
- Students with a Degree or Degree in Law
Likewise, they are authorized by the Direction of the Title admitted people with Degree or Degree in International Relations, Political Sciences, Sociology and Business Administration.
The Diploma, which consists of 30 ECTS, offers two specialization itineraries that are obtained according to the choice of subjects offered:
|Environmental Law and EU Policies on Sustainable Development||6|
|Law and Diversity in a Global context||6|
|Migration, Asylum and Refugee Law||6|
|Transitional Justice and International Criminal Law||6|
|Transparency, Public Accountability and International Tax Law||6|
Why study the Advanced Program in International Legal Studies at Deusto University?/>
1. For being a University with a long tradition in International Teaching
International Studies at the Faculty of Law of Deusto have a long career in both the field of teaching and in the field of research (Erasmus Mundus PLus, European Projects H2020). The faculty is composed of academics and researchers who are very active in the international field, who are part of academic associations (UACES, European Law Faculties Association, AEPDIRI, CIRIEC, ENCLE, etc.), lead competitive international projects (H2020) contributing to de Deusto the ideal environment for students who wish to deepen international legal studies.
He also currently participates in the First European Doctorate in LAW
2. Because the Faculty of Law is a pioneer in European Studies
The Faculty of Law has been a pioneer in the field of European studies. She was a pioneer in creating the first Institute for European Studies in 1979 and was the first to incorporate specific training in European integration into the law curriculum. For this reason it has received the Recognition of the European Commission with several strategic actions such as three Jean Monnet Chairs, a Center of Excellence and two Modules.
3. Because we have an excellent position in Rankings
The University of Deusto has been recognized as the 1st University in Teaching (U-RANKING 2017).
4. For having an active integration in the Campus of International Excellence
Deusto has a permanent seal of Campus of International Excellence by the Spanish Government (Aristos Campus Mundus). In the field of Law, he teaches an InterUniversity Program in Business Law with the partner university, ICADE, and a Phd Program in Business Law, with ESADE and ICADE.
5. International agreements
Erasmus agreement with 49 European universities in 18 countries for 150 students. As well as, 14 Bilateral Agreements with universities from Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, United States, Republic of Korea, Mexico and Peru for 28 students.
- Companies (Commerce, Strategy or Outsourcing, Regulatory Compliance or International Compliance, Consultancy, Law Areas of Competition ...)
- Public administrations (External action; Personal and institutional representation abroad; Departments of Transparency and Public Responsibility ...)
- International Organizations, Development Agencies and Human Rights
- NGOs with international projection, Equality and Anti-Discrimination Bodies, Refugee Services, Asylum and Immigration
- Observatories, Think Tanks and International Lobbyists
- Diplomacy, International Politics and Departments of Security and Strategy
About the School
The University of Deusto is an institution owning more than 130 years of experience. Nowadays, it hosts more than 12.000 students in its different areas and awarded with the 1st University in Educatio ... Read More