Affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University and recognised by the Bar Council of India, the B.B.A., LL. B. course is a combination of the study of Law and Business administration. The course has been designed specifically with a view to equip its graduates with an understanding of the legal and management principles so that they get a distinct advantage in their professional careers.
IFIM Law College offers world-class education by nurturing human values and ethics, and by imparting knowledge, which emphasizes on life skills. The College nurtures and supports a unique system of education structured syllabi of Karnataka State Law University, combining the tenets of academic excellence and professionalism. The college is proud of its enviable academic ambience that assures highest learning-resource support for achieving optimal learning outcomes. It disseminates quality education to the students to develop their personality, to improve quality of life and to make them worthy citizens. The teaching-learning process is made of high order with a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty. Also, student-centered pedagogy is practiced with emphasis on ICT usage in the teaching-learning process. Bridge courses, compensatory classes and remedial coaching constitute our distinct extra-care for the academic progress of our students.
At IFIM Law College, the curriculum, parental care and pedagogy form the essential factors that shape the students for their successful career.
- Contemporary and progressive curriculum.
- Emphasis on experiential learning.
- Delivered by accomplished faculty.
- Extensive interactions with legal luminaries, practicing lawyers and judges.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Regular Moot Courts and visits to courts-in-session.
- World-class library and computer centre with digital legal resources.
- Internships opportunities and final placement facilitation in reputed companies and legal firms.
- Hostel facility exclusively for boys and girls.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 10, 2017