Admission to the LCC Diploma Program is open to students 4 times per year. New students wishing to register for the Diploma Program are advised to fill in and submit the application form as earliest as possible, to be able to register for the limited available place in their required semester.
Admission Entry Requirements to LCC
Entry for admission to the Diploma of Business is open to both nationals of Saudi Arabia and expats of all overseas countries.
Currently, admission is open only to male students. Plans are to open admission for female students from Sept 2017.
Admission Entry requirements into the Diploma of Business Programs are to students of the minimum age of 18 years.
The student is to have completed one of the following entry requirements :
- Completion of 5 O levels Subjects and 1 A ‘Levels Subject or
- Completion of an American Diploma or
- Completion of Saudi High School Diploma (in Arabic or English) or
- Completion of Certificate or Diploma in International Baccalaureate or
- Completion of Intermediate Education (F.A/ F.Sc / I.Com/ ICS) either through Pakistani Boards or through India’s Central Board of Secondary Education
Students with lack of proficiency in the English language may be required to complete a course in Business English Language at Oxford Academy, to achieve pass marks of Grade 5.5 in IELTS or TOEFL IBT 65 or TOEFL PBT 350.
Alternatively, students will be advised to register for the accelerated “Key to College” program at LCC to obtain the required level of proficiency in the English Language.
Students are welcome to call the LCC admission office to register to make an appointment to attend an open day tour of LCC and a presentation of the Diploma Program every Thursday at 4.30 pm.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 20, 2018