Prepare a specialist who is able to provide legal assistance to natural and legal persons to be able to identify their problems, to represent the legitimate interests of entities. Is able to use of professional methods efficiently and responsibly and means of state law enforcement agencies, private companies, and organizations, to formalize of property, personal legal and economic, to prepare legal and financial documents, regulating the activities of business entities, to perform various research.
Identify and manage sources of law, regulations, retrieving the application of regulatory legislation. Develop personal skills, to communicate and to cooperate in the administrative functions and addressing other legal problems.
- Legal regulation of business Enterprises
- Law enforcement authorities
The program content
Roman Law, Theory of State and Law, Law enforcement institutions, Civil Law, Civil Procedure Law, Administrative and Administrative Procedure Law, Criminal Law. Criminal Procedure Law, Labor Law, Constitutional Law of the Republic of Lithuania, European Union Law, International Law, Occupational safety and health, Environmental Law, Business Law, Notary Law, The Bar Law, Public service Law, Financial Law, Legal regulation Law, Law of obligations, Investment Law, Bankruptcy Law.
Applicants who have passed the final exams and gained the maturity certificate may apply for the state non-funded place (VNF). Admission to the state-non- funded studies takes place directly in the University of Applied Sciences.
Those who want to study in Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences according to the state non-funded place and get scholarship (VNF / st), must participate in the general admission from June 1st until July 21st during the general admission to all Lithuanian institutions of higher education at www.lamabpo.lt Applicants connect to LAMA BPO website and indicate: Lithuania Business University of Applied Sciences; the study program; VNF / study scholarship *
* Study scholarship is given to students at all levels, who apply for the state non-funded study places with the highest scores. Study scholarship is awarded for the whole study period. At the end of each academic year, a student can choose to study the same study program in a different institution of higher education without losing the scholarship.
Subjects of the competitive score and weighted coefficient for applying for the state non-funded place with the study scholarship (VNF / st) and gained the maturity certificate in 2017:
- History 0.4 (state leaving exam)
- The Lithuanian language and literature 0.2 (state or school leaving exam)
- Mathematics 0.2 (state leaving exam)
- Foreign language (English, German or French) (state leaving exam)
- Foreign language / Information Technology / Biology / Geography / History / Arts 0.2 (state leaving exam or final annual mark)
College graduates will be able to work in lawyer’s offices, bailiffs’ offices, court registry offices, etc.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018