The European LL.B in Lille is a bilingual bachelor degree programme for students who are interested in international careers. This Bachelor Degree programme is designed for students who have a very good level in English and a good understanding of German or Spanish. A third language is compulsory with a lot of choices like Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese or Italian.
A MULTILINGUAL AND MULTICULTURAL PROGRAMME
- Innovative teaching and assessment methods helping students understand the reasoning particularities of legal practitioners in England, the US, Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium...
- A compulsory internship for 8 weeks, either in France or abroad, assessed on the basis of an internship report
- Legal subjects taught in 3 languages
- A high degree of involvement by visiting professors teaching at partner universities abroad and international institutions
- International student mobility is possible (for bachelor or LL.M) with Erasmus or General Inter-University agreements
- An intensive refresher course in English, German, Spanish or French for foreign students in September
The Euopean LL.B in Lille is a bilingual bachelor degree programme for students who are interested in international careers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 10, 2017