A MULTILINGUAL AND MULTICULTURAL PROGRAMME
The European LL.B in Paris is a trilingual bachelor degree programme which is divided in three parts: French law (1/3) International & European Law in English (1/3) and Comparative Law in german or spanish (1/3).
- Innovative teaching and assessment methods helping students understand the reasoning particularities of legal practitioners in England, the US, Germany, Netherlands, and Belgium...
- A compulsory internship for 8 weeks, either in France or abroad, assessed on the basis of an internship report.
- Legal subjects taught in 3 languages
- A high degree of involvement by visiting professors teaching at Partner universities abroad and international institutions
- International student mobility is possible (for bachelor or LL.M) with Erasmus or General Inter-University agreements
- An intensive refresher course in English, German, Spanish or French for foreign students in September
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 8, 2018