To train human resources with a high academic level, able to carry out original and innovative scientific research, to apply knowledge and to carry out teaching activities of quality in the bachelor's degree and postgraduate in Law, to promote the development of legal science.
- Train Researchers who develop proposals for legal research at the regional and national level that enrich the scientific knowledge of law.
- Train academic cadres for the strengthening of teaching in legal programs.
- Analyze epistemological-legal models for solving problems and achieving appropriate proposals.
- Develop in the student the ability to critically evaluate the methodology and instruments applied in law research in the line of research chosen.
- Generate graduates with in-depth knowledge of the legal knowledge they develop.
The graduate of the Doctorate in Law program will acquire the necessary knowledge to:
- Develop original and innovative legal research works of quality.
- Provide solutions to specific cases related to legal issues.
- Master the specialized and border knowledge related to your training line in the Doctorate program.
Will have skills to:
- To exercise the leadership with groups of investigation in Right.
- Apply the methodology of legal research to the problem of the area.
- Organize, advise and teach courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level in legal sciences.
- Present and discuss their research work with specialists and disseminate them to broad social sectors.
It will have attitudes and values to:
- Act for the benefit of the global social environment by applying the knowledge and skills acquired.
- Participate with teams of work in projects of the discipline or multidisciplinary character.
- Carry out their activities in accordance with professional ethics.
- Research in institutes and legal research centers in higher education institutions.
- Teaching law in faculties and schools of the area.
- Advice specialized in legislative bodies.
- Centers of legal studies at the management level.
- Consultancy for specific issues with individuals, non-governmental organizations.
- In all types of institutions or organizations that generate regulations, such as departments of legal affairs of companies or institutions that require for the efficient operation the highest academic qualifications in law.
About the School
La Universidad Autónoma de Aguascalientes se ha consolidado como la Máxima Casa de Estudios del estado y se proyecta a nivel nacional e internacional, por su calidad académica, incremento en la oferta ... Read More