The LL.M. in international & european business & competition law offers a specialisation in business law, in particular competition law, contract law, company and insolvency law. This programme provides a significant percentage of lessons in English (about 50%) by teachers and practitioners with a solid international business experience.
- The Master 1 is 75% taught in English.
- The Master 2 is 90% taught in English.
- Participation in International moot courts: Master 1 students take part to the Vis moot in commercial arbitrage, Viena, Austria; Master 2 students take part to the competition law moot court, King’s college, London.
- Interactive seminars with high intellectual exchange between the professor and the students ; study based on a practical approach, where students are helped to apply legal theory to concret hypothesis.
- Within the Master 2 program some seminars take place inhouse, which means, they are held in relevant institions or law firms. By example, students benefit from study visits at the French and Belgium competition authorities, EU Commission, OCDE and law firms based in Brussels and Paris.
Job & careers / Study opportunities
- Master 1 : business lawyer with a solid background in international and european general business law (company and insolvency law, contract law, competition law,
intellectual property law, commercial arbitrage).
- Master 2 : business lawyer, specialised in competition law.
- Master 1 and Master 2 students may take the bar exam in France or upon equivalence of their studies in other EU member states.
- Master 1 students may be part of an international exchange program such as the Erasmus program and study abroad during one or two semester of the Master 1.
- Master 1 students may integrate french and european universities in Master 2 if they wish so.
- Master 2 students may be part of a double degree exchange program with the Delaware Law School, Widener University USA (second semester of the Master 2 shall
take place in US, a double degree diploma shall be delivered comprising the Master 2 diploma and the LL.M diploma.
- Student shaving completed the exchange program with the Delaware law school may present the New York Bar exam.
For your professional project
- Possibility of internship abroad (company, institution, law firm or summer university) or in France in an international company or law firm.
- Meetings with law practitioners especially during the annual IELS International Job Dating & Careers.
- Individual help for your professional project and your studies.
- Visiting professors providing an interesting network for jobs and internships.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2018