The LL.M. programme in International & European Law focuses on the structure and functioning of the international society.
Distinguished Visiting Professors teach in this bilingual master (English/French), allowing students to acquire a global vision in the field of international legal studies. The Master combines a strong theoretical background with a professionalising dimension, which includes a working experience in Europe or abroad during the LL.M.
- Acquire a legal and geostrategic expertise in the areas of Human Rights, Security & Development.
- Work on contemporary questions related to international litigation and negotiations.
- Train multilingual legal professionals able to face globalization specificities and challenges.
- Learn fundamental rules of international law and international relations, while improving general legal culture.
- Bilingual Programme (English/French) + knowledge of a third language (Spanish or German).
- Global Visiting Professors
- Participation of Visiting Professors from prestigious universities and international institutions.
- Moot Courts and/or Law Clinics
- Possibility of taking part in international Moot Courts competitions and legal clinics.
- Annual Masterclass « Global Actors for Peace » with distinguished scholars and practitioners.
- Educational Trips
- At least two educational trips to European institutions and/or International Tribunals and organisations per academic year.
- International Conferences
- Conferences and workshops on contemporary issues of international, comparative and human rights law.
Job and careers / study opportunities
- The Master prepares students for entering into the world of international organisations, specialised national and international institutions, research centres, NGOs or international law firms active in the human rights field. It also offers a research path for students potentially interested in pursuing a doctoral degree in France or abroad.
For your professional project
Between 3 and 6 months abroad or in national institutions having an international focus.
- Networking Opportunities
Participation of scholars and practitioners from leading national and international institutions (e.g. Défenseur des Droits, International,
Tribunals, Council of Europe, European Court of Human Rights, etc.).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 19, 2018