The LL.M./Master 1 in international & European Law is integrally taught in English to allow international students to specialize in European and international legal orders (European Union law & policies, international organizations, international business law, international environmental law, etc.).
Aims of the program
- Complete Master Degree covering the whole specialty of international & European Law (private and public law, competition law, business law, human rights, international organizations, and litigations, etc.).
- Form international and European law experts.
- Prepare to take competitions and contests giving access to international organizations and European institutions.
- Prepare to take the bar examination.
- Enforcing law practice with the research seminars and methodology.
- Trial simulations: legal literature, legal writing, pleading.
- Participation in International MOOT COURTS (ELMC – European Law Moot Court).
- Development of writing skills.
- 100% courses in English with our permanent and visiting professors.
Job & careers / Study opportunities
- Continue with a Master 2 Degree in International & European Law or one of the other masters offered by the Faculty especially: Master in
Business and Competition Law or Human Rights, Security and Development.
- Master’s Degree in International & European Law.
- LL.M. in other EU member states or in partner universities.
- Possibility to go on an exchange program.
For your professional project
- The possibility of an internship abroad (company, institution, law firm or summer university) or in France in an international company.
- Meetings with law practitioners especially during the annual IELS International Job Dating & Careers.
- Individual help for your professional project and your studies.
- Visiting professors who provide an interesting and important network for jobs and internships. Visit the EU institutions.
About the School
Studying at the Faculty of Law (FLD) means joining the first private law school in France: a genuine center of excellence and innovation in the field of legal education. Created with the founding of t ... Read More