The LL.M./Master 1 in international & European Law is integrally taught in English to allow international students to specialize in European and international legal orders (European Union law & policies, international organizations, international business law, international environmental law, etc.).
Aims of the program
- Complete Master Degree covering the whole specialty of international & European Law (private and public law, competition law, business law, human rights, international organizations, and litigations, etc.).
- Form international and European law experts.
- Prepare to take competitions and contests giving access to international organizations and European institutions.
- Prepare to take the bar examination.
- Enforcing law practice with the research seminars and methodology.
- Trial simulations: legal literature, legal writing, pleading.
- Participation in International MOOT COURTS (ELMC – European Law Moot Court).
- Development of writing skills.
- 100% courses in English with our permanent and visiting professors.
Job & careers / Study opportunities
- Continue with a Master 2 Degree in International & European Law or one of the other masters offered by the Faculty especially: Master in
Business and Competition Law or Human Rights, Security and Development.
- Master’s Degree in International & European Law.
- LL.M. in other EU member states or in partner universities.
- Possibility to go on an exchange program.
For your professional project
- The possibility of an internship abroad (company, institution, law firm or summer university) or in France in an international company.
- Meetings with law practitioners especially during the annual IELS International Job Dating & Careers.
- Individual help for your professional project and your studies.
- Visiting professors who provide an interesting and important network for jobs and internships. Visit the EU institutions.
Download the brochure
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Lille Catholic University - Faculty of Law »
Last updated February 4, 2019
This course is
Tuition fees spread from €2,700 to €8,430 yearly depending on incomes. Application fees : 85.
Dr. Aurelien Raccah, Director of the LL.M. and Vice-Dean in charge of international development
Let's go to Graduation !