Earn a Master of Laws (LL.M) or a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) in International Finance in the world’s fifth largest financial centre, renowned for its expertise in the financial services sector and its associated legal framework and standards of international compliance.
Successful students will graduate with a Master of Laws or Postgraduate Diploma in International Finance from the University of Liverpool, which will enable you to enhance your career prospects in a variety of sectors.
The LL.M and PGDip in ‘International Finance: Law and Regulation’ are the new postgraduate qualifications offered, in association with the University of Liverpool, by the Truman Bodden Law School, Grand Cayman.
The programmes provide cutting-edge legal training and are offered by the experienced Truman Bodden Law School lecturing team, together with the extensive resources and expertise of The University of Liverpool.
Two study tracks are offered: the LL.M or the Postgraduate Diploma both in International Finance: Law and Regulation.
The programmes are designed to serve the needs of individuals seeking advanced legal knowledge of international finance and regulation both within and without the legal profession.
Duration: One academic year (full time).
How to apply:
Please submit the application form, available from the TBLS website (www.lawschool.gov.ky), together with the following documentation:
- University undergraduate degree or diploma (or a letter from your institution with expected graduation date)
- A complete transcript of your undergraduate studies
- Personal statement (1,000 words maximum)
- Full Curriculum vitae
- Two recommendation letters (at least one of them academic)
- Evidence of past work experience (optional) and recommendation letter
- Evidence of minimum standard of English language (if English is not your mother language). Either IELTS 6.5 (min 6.0 in each component), TOEFL iBT 88 (minimum band scores of Listening and Writing 21, Reading 22, Speaking 23) or TBLS mature entrance examination.
- A cheque for the application fee (CI$150).
Hard copies of completed applications must be submitted to the Law School address as indicated below before 31st July in the year of admission.
Program taught in: