LLB (Hons) Law with Business
You’ll study key legal topics and related skills to gain a wide understanding across a range of legal areas, necessary to obtaining a qualifying law degree. A practical focus with real-world application of the law and business with employability embedded into the course. For students who wish to do a three-year law degree with a practical focus but wish to keep their options open for a career in the legal or wider business world.
- Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C,or Grade 4 equivalent
- Plus BBB at GCE A level or equivalent, excluding General Studies, or equivalent qualification.
International Students must have one of the following:
- IELTS (academic): Overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 6.0
- ISE III (Trinity College London): Pass in all four components
- Pearsons (academic): Score of 58 with no one component below 50
- Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015): Overall 176 with no one component below 169
- Cambridge English First Certificate (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
- Cambridge English Advanced (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
- iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511): Grade C in all four areas
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination: Level 4
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 31, 2017