LLB (Hons) Law with International Business
Our Law with International Business* three year qualifying law degree is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in the legal sector or international commercial sector. There is a high level of face-to-face tuition – Law modules are taught by predominantly professionally qualified lawyers and business modules are delivered by experienced practical professionals from Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM). Successful candidates will be awarded an LLB (Hons) from ULaw and a Diploma in International Business from GEM.
*Subject to approval.
- Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C,or Grade 4 equivalent
- Plus BBB at GCE A level or equivalent, excluding General Studies, or equivalent qualification.
International Students must have one of the following:
- IELTS (academic): Overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 6.0
- ISE III (Trinity College London): Pass in all four components
- Pearsons (academic): Score of 58 with no one component below 50
- Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015): Overall 176 with no one component below 169
- Cambridge English First Certificate (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
- Cambridge English Advanced (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015): Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
- iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511): Grade C in all four areas
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination: Level 4
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 5, 2017