FACULTY OF LAW
LL.M and Ph.D Degree Programme in the following areas of specializations:
- Private and Property Law
- Commercial and Industrial Law
- Public Law
- Jurisprudence Law and International Law
The following shall be eligible for admission into the degree of Master of Laws:
- A holder of a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the Adekunle Ajasin University, with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or any other University recognized by Senate.
- A holder of a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree with Third Class and Postgraduate Diploma in Law may be considered for admission into the LLM degree.
- For admission into the Ph.D Degree, a candidate must have scored at least 60% in LL.M degree of this Adekunle Ajasin University or any other University recognized by the Senate of the University.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 20, 2018