The Advanced Studies programme in International Tax Law will provide you with the knowledge and skills to navigate the many interrelated areas of international tax law in a constantly changing field.
What does this master’s programme entail?
The programme offers insights into the main topics of international taxation. Some of the many subjects that are covered in the programme include:
- Tax Treaties
- Transfer Pricing
- EU Tax Law
- International Corporate Tax Planning
The curriculum is constantly being updated in light of relevant developments in the field, such as the OECD BEPS project and the EU Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive.
Reasons to choose the Adv LLM in International Tax Law at Leiden University?
As a student of the Advanced Studies in International Tax Law programme, you will benefit from:
- Expert instructors: You will be taught by expert staff and guest lecturers who are widely respected in the field of international tax law.
- International environment: In addition to the international focus of the curriculum, the unique blend of students and instructors that represent all continents makes our programme a truly global experience.
- Excellent reputation: Leiden Law School has developed its reputation for excellence by combining a high level of academic teaching with acclaimed and innovative research. Its tradition of quality attracts prestigious professors and professionals from around the world who teach you in a challenging and supportive atmosphere.
Is the Adv LLM in International Tax Law the right programme for you?
This advanced Master of Laws programme could be for you if you are a Dutch or international:
- recent graduate from a university law or economics programme with a substantial legal orientation
- professional who has worked in private tax law practice for a number of years or
- professional who has worked with taxes at a governmental organization (typically a Ministry of Finance or a Revenue Service)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 2, 2018