The LLM in Advanced Legal Studies offers the opportunity to create a personal programme of study by drawing from all the postgraduate modules offered in the LLM in International Development Law and Human Rights, the LLM in International Economic Law and the LLM in International Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation. Students may also draw upon an approved list of modules from outside of the school. The LLM in Advanced Legal Studies also involves a dissertation of 10,000 words on a topic to be agreed and prepared with guidance from an assigned supervisor. The course director will act in the role of “personal tutor” in relation to progress throughout the academic year of study.
The director of Advanced Legal studies Dr Ming-Sung Kuo will provide assistance in constructing an appropriate programme of study for each individual student. In addition, to assist students in identifying, preparing for and writing a dissertation, students will also be required to attend research and writing skills sessions.
A full list of LLM modules* offered is available on the Warwick School of Law website.
- Please note that although the Law School makes every effort to offer all modules in each year, in some years certain modules may not be available.
- Full-time Home / EU Students : £7,780
- Part-time Home / EU Students : £3,890
- Full-time Overseas Students : £17,500
- Full-time: 1 year (Diploma 7 months)
- Part-time: 2 years (Only available to Home / EU Students)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 10, 2017