LLM European Law
Are monopolies allowed within the EU? How can a German company protect itself against aid from the Dutch government to Philips? Interesting questions? Then this is the degree for you.
The European Economic Law program covers the central aspects of European Market Law, meaning that students learn about the many different types of law, including institutional law, labor law, tax law, and the European protection of human rights.
The programme consists of six courses encompassing a broad range of topics, including some with a more political science approach. In addition, you will attend a seminar and write a thesis. The language of instruction and examination is English.
Admission requirements - International students
- grade average: GPA of 2.75/4, 3.5/5, 7/10, 70/100
- knowledge minimum: Basic knowledge of European law plus elementary knowledge of public international law.
- previous education: LLB or equivalent.
- language test: if you are not a native speaker of English, you will need to provide proof of English language proficiency: TOEFL: 92 / IELTS: 6.5 / CAE or CPE
- other admission requirements: letter of motivation; one academic reference; curriculum vitae.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 7, 2017