LLM in International Law and Human Rights
The master International Law and Human Rights provides you with a thorough knowledge of international law and human rights law, which are increasingly used as a corrective mechanism at national and international levels. Learning takes a variety of forms and includes lectures, seminars, interactive classes, presentations, and group assignments.
Why the master International Law and Human Rights in Tilburg?
- Tilburg Law School is conveniently situated right between two of Europe's most important legal and political centers -The Hague and Brussels-, making it the ideal place to study international law
- Join a truly international student body and regularly work with fellow students from all over the world in international teams, participating in discussions and presenting your ideas on legal concepts and issues.
- Top scholars teach from the forefront of legal research; All teachers on the program are highly qualified and enthusiastic academics with additional expertise emanating from their connections to international legal practice.
The masters in International Law and Human Rights comprises a minimum of 60 ECTS:
- 3 compulsory courses (18 ECTS)
- 4 elective courses (24 ECTS)
- Master's thesis (18 ECTS)
Start of program
- End of August
- End of January
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 12, 2016