The LLM in Law and Entrepreneurship program is not accepting applications for the 2020-21 academic year. We expect to make a decision about the 2021-22 year in summer 2020.
The LLM in Law and Entrepreneurship is a two-semester, 24-credit program.
The Law & Entrepreneurship Program:
- provides students with a deep understanding of the historical and current perspectives on entrepreneurship and the law;
- enables students to understand the business, institutional, and strategic considerations applicable to entrepreneurs;
- fosters an understanding of the public policy and legal frameworks that promote innovation;
- ensures that students master both the core substantive law and the lawyering skills that are necessary for effective representation of entrepreneurs;
- and provides students with an opportunity to explore their own potential for entrepreneurship.
About the School
Duke Law School is an ambitious and innovative institution whose mission is to prepare students for responsible and productive lives in the legal profession by providing a rigorous legal education wit ... Read More