The LLM in Law & Tax Management seeks to offer students global knowledge of the relationships between companies and their legal environment, together with an in-depth understanding of the practice of business law in international law firms and corporate legal departments. Drawn upon the collective expertise of LegalEdhec Research Centre, the programme offers a practice-oriented and original curriculum designed for students aiming to work at business lawyers, in-house counsels or compliance officers.
"The LLM in Law & Tax Management is another example of EDHEC Business School’s distinctive competency in the field of both law and tax. It is designed to bring together our curriculum experience and our research activity. Our aim is also to bridge knowledge and practice in the field of business law.” Christophe Collard, Professor of Law
“It is an original programme that brings to our students not only the technical knowledge and skills in the field of business law and tax, but we also put special emphasis on the link between these skills and the managerial and strategic objectives of companies. Therefore, our ambition is to contribute to the education of lawyers as modern business partners.” Christophe Roquilly, Professor of Law and Director of LegalEdhec Research Centre
- Assess, analyse and implement technical matters in a broad range of legal areas
- Handle complex legal issues
- Master strategic thinking in managing legal risk & compliance
- Create value by using the law
This school offers programs in:
A COMPREHENSIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Fine-tune your career plan
The Career Centre assists students in designing their job search strategy. Unique in Europe, the TI&CD programme evaluates and assesses students' strenghts and areas of improvement on 10 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters.
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack. Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency. Waivers for native English speakers :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE