One year, English-language programme, the equivalent to MBA for business, offering high-quality training in international law and English terminology, as well as contact with world-class lecturers and practitioners.
The LLM in Law programme builds on current relevant knowledge and expertise within the Law Faculty at Lazarski University, Coventry Law School and the Faculty of Business, Environment and Society at Coventry University. The programme allows students to study a number of law modules such as International Law, International Business Law, Corporate Governance Law and Human Rights Law. The programme then offers a range of modules from those specialist areas, so as to allow the student to acquire one or two specializations within the general programme. The programme thus offers a flexible postgraduate programme for those who either wish to study modules from diverse legal areas and in areas covered by modules introduced to the programme in future. This programme will continue to enhance the Law Faculty’s objectives of increasing recruitment to LLM programmes and to increase student numbers. The programme aims to attract a wide variety of students within a broad market, but specifically law graduates and legal practitioners. The LLM in Law will be of particular interest to those individuals seeking to expose themselves to global issues in law and this preparing to work in internationally related legal work.
THE PROGRAMME IS ADMINISTERED EXCLUSIVELY IN ENGLISH
LLM in Law Programme Overview
The Coventry University LLM in Law programme is administered by the Faculty of Law and Administration at Lazarski University. It is directed to graduates of law programs and other related fields, who wish to build a successful career in international public law at law firms and corporations in Poland and abroad.
Equivalent to MBA for business – high-quality training in international law and English terminology, as well as contact with world-class lecturers and practitioners.
• Prestigious LLM in Law diploma - valued by employers, increases the chance of a legal career in international corporations in Poland and abroad • English language studies provide a practical mastery of legal terminology necessary to work in an international environment (i.e. in the fields of commercial law, criminal law, environmental law, and human rights) • By studying at the Lazarski University in Warsaw – you can obtain an LLM in Law diploma from a renowned British University - Coventry University • World-class Polish and foreign lecturers and practitioners
Prestigious LLM in Law programme from Coventry University prepares lawyers for an international career and to meet the challenges of the global market, expanding their professional skills and expertise in the field of international law. Lawyers with the title of LLM in Law are more likely to develop a career in:
- large international law firms in Poland and abroad
- international organizations, EU institutions
- the legal departments of large international companies
World-class faculty The LLM in Law programme is run by an outstanding staff - Polish and foreign experts, accomplished practitioners in their fields. This ensures the highest standards and professionalism of the programme.
Recruitment procedures Admission into the Coventry University LLM in Law programme is decided based on a recruitment interview conducted in English.
Mandatory requirements are: • a degree in law or related field* • very good knowledge of English, at least B2 level (verified during interview)
Application deadline for the programme is 31 October 2014.
- Graduates of other fields may be admitted, but their experience must be related to law. The final decision on admission of a candidate is made by Coventry University.
Fees: • Students and graduates of Lazarski University, as well as graduates of the Continuing Studies Centre at Lazarski University- 13 000 PLN • Graduates of other universities - 16 000 PLN • In case the applicant’s employer is covering the fee, the cost is:
- 2 persons from one corporation - charge 13 000 PLN / person;
- 3 persons or more from one corporation – after payment of 13 000 PLN for the first two candidates, fees for additional candidates is 11 000 PLN / person Other tuition fee reductions offered by Lazarski University do not cumulate with above offer.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 20, 2018