Learn from devoted faculty, including some of the nation's most acclaimed tax law professors, in our online Tax LLM—ranked No. 3 online tax law program in the nation based on U.S. News & World Report’s 2020 edition of “America’s Best Graduate Schools.”
Build the core skills needed to excel as a tax law expert in as few as two years. Go beyond text and theory as you learn from leading tax experts who know how to get results.
- 100% online
- 24 total units
- As few as 2 years to complete
- $44,400 estimated tuition
- Nationally Recognized Faculty. Our faculty includes some of the most academically respected tax professors in the U.S., as well as distinguished tax practitioners from Southern California.
- Practical Tax Planning Skills. Solve problems, research tax law, carefully read statutes and primary sources, and more.
- High Success Rate. 90% of Graduate Tax Program students find tax-related positions within nine months of graduating.
- Two Areas of Emphasis. Choose from Business Tax Planning and High Net Worth/Private Client.
With expertise in tax law, you'll be prepared for top positions at law firms, Big 4 accounting firms, and the IRS.
The Loyola Law School online graduate programs are approved to confer a degree in most states in the U.S., but are still awaiting full approval from a few select states. Please click here to determine if you are located in a state in which Loyola Law School cannot confer a degree
Program taught in: