A country known for its rich culture, Lithuania can be a very good place to study. The country, located in Northern Europe is the largest of the three Baltic states. It is home to more than three million people and the city of Vilnius is its capital. The country's rich history is an important component to its successes as a member of the European Union. For students who plan to study here, it is important to understand that the country has one of the fastest growing economies in the region, as well as in the world.
Students wishing to work as an attorney or in any other legal capacity in the country will need to obtain legal studies from the accredited schools in Lithuania. There are exciting opportunities for students to do this throughout the region.
What is the Law System in Lithuania?
Lithuania has a civil law legal system. This is not the same as a common law system. Its laws are similar in structure to those of Germany and France. All of these laws are grounded on the principles that are outlined in the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania. There is a Constitutional Court that works to uphold these laws within the country. As with most countries, the laws here continue to change as the people and needs of the country change.
- Academy ClassCoursesOnline
- Baltic Aviation AcademyMasterCoursesBachelor
- English Language LabCoursesOnline
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences - Groningen, the NetherlandsMasterBachelorMBAHealthcare
- International School of Law and BusinessBachelor
- ISM University of Management and EconomicsMasterBachelorMBACourses
- Kazimieras Simonavicius UniversityMasterBachelor
- Lithuanian University of Educational SciencesBachelor
- Mykolas Romeris UniversityMasterBachelorMBA
- Pilot training center/ Pilotų MokyklaCourses
- Vilnius Business CollegeBachelor
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical UniversityBachelorMaster
- Vilnius UniversityMasterMBA
- Vilnius University Of Applied Sciences VIKOBachelor