- Duration of study (years): 2 years
- Title of studies: Postgraduate Diploma in Economics and Business Law
- Level of Title of Study: Postgraduate (2nd Cycle of Studies)
- Language of instruction: Greek
- Study Mode: Full or Part-time PhD
- Minimum European Credit Units (ECTS): 120
The special purpose of the postgraduate program "Law of Economics and Business" is the specialization of graduates of specific schools in modern business and commercial law issues at European and international level, with the ultimate aim of completing the Postgraduate Program of Studies through the development of Diploma Thesis at modern cognitive subjects.
The Program Acceptance Criteria are as follows:
- Completed and signed application form for the PMS.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Copy of degree.
- Certificate of studies, with a detailed undergraduate degree, which also indicates the degree of the degree.
- Copies of publications in scientific journals, copies of writing, etc., if available.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Photocopy of the police ID.
- Two recent photographs showing the name of the candidate.
Candidate students and students may need to be interviewed. Interviews will be made via Skype or another similar VoIP program.
N / A
Access to Further Studies
Graduates of the program may be admitted to third-cycle studies (Doctoral Studies).
During the studies, students in each subject have to prepare four written papers, which are evaluated by the teacher. Written assignments are obligatory for all students and must be submitted through the platform on predefined dates listed in the Study & Writing Schedule. The student has the right not to prepare a written assignment. In any case, however, in order to participate in the final exam, the sum of the grades of the three written papers must be 20 or more.
Otherwise, the student / student is entitled to repeat the same subject in the following year, but with the same educational and financial obligations. The average of the GC grades (GH / 4 score) is involved in the final grade for GW of 30% and is only triggered in the case of success in the final / repeat examinations.
Based on the grade, the average grade of a student's semester (GPA) and the overall average (CPA) are calculated.
The student must complete 120 ECTS as well as all program requirements.
Upon completion of the Postgraduate Program and the successful test in the diploma thesis, the graduate acquires additional skills and advantages. In particular:
- It strengthens and broadens its knowledge and scientific horizon in the subject of business law and international trade.
- It gains the opportunity to develop new innovative practices in valid and effective case management.
- It enhances the ability to combine his / her professional experience with new scientific data in contemporary cognitive subjects.
- It approaches reliably and effectively complex and controversial affairs and offers acceptable solutions.
- It increases its analytical capacity and shapes a new model of thinking, distinction, processing and evaluation that contributes catalytically to the effective handling of the issues to be solved.
- It multiplies the managerial capabilities of approaching and handling the affairs and the communication possibilities of the graduates with the professionals in the professional environment.
- Strengthens the flexibility and abilities capabilities of graduates in order to meet the high requirements of a competitive market at national, European and international level
The University offers scholarships and financial support to undergraduate full-time students (30 ECTS / four months) in the form of academic performance scholarships, financial status, sports scholarships as well as work-study programs on the campus.
About the School
UNIC is the largest university in Cyprus, with over 12,000+ students, from over 70 countries across the globe, coming together in an innovative and transformative learning space.