The "Master of Legal Studies" (abbreviated "MLS") is a part-time university course conceived WU which is aimed at non-lawyers in active or potential leadership of organizations in different industries and / or services.
Participants will learn the necessary legal content, analytical skills, and social skills that bring such tasks with it conveys. After an introduction to the law and legal methodology legal gravity training takes place both in the areas of civil law, corporate law and real estate law, labor law and law enforcement, and public economic law and European law, and finally to the Tax Code. Particular attention is paid to issues of consulting and contracting. Is supplemented by legal training courses in the fields of management and control, and communications and information technology.
- Tax law
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Accounting and Controlling
- Public Business Law
- European Law
- Civil law
- Real Estate Law
- 15 months incl. Master's thesis, part-time
- 8 blocks to 16 modules (each Friday to Sunday
"Master of'Legal Studies" (MLS), awarded by the Vienna University of Economics
Univ.Prof. Dr. George E. Kodek, LLM
German (module "communication" partly in English)
€ 17,500.00 incl.
- Including working documents and coffee breaks during the modules
- The participation fee is according to § 6 paragraph exempt from 12 UStG. The participation fee is tax-deductible under certain conditions
- It does not include specialized literature and travel and subsistence.
- The fee is exempt from VAT according to § 6 para. 12 UStG.
WU Executive Academy
World Trade Platz 1, building EA
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 21, 2017