We train professionals specialized in the field of Cybersecurity Law and the Digital Environment, which will respond to the new challenges facing the Law based on the advances derived from the new communication and information technologies.
Directed mainly to Graduates in Law and Computer Engineering, but also open to other related degrees and professionals who seek to prove their experience with a postgraduate university degree.
If you are interested in learning to
- Know and manage the technical aspects of Cybersecurity.
- Know and know how to apply the protection measures for fundamental freedoms and rights linked to the digital environment.
- Coordinate and plan, from a multidisciplinary perspective, the management of cyber-risks in organizations and companies.
- Know and know how to apply the basic principles and fundamentals of the legal and social responsibility of the company in digital environments.
- Know how to identify vulnerabilities and plan cyber incidents associated with the technical management of information.
What we offer you
- Curriculum practices in entities of maximum prestige.
- Multidisciplinary Training
- Response to the new challenges facing the Law based on the advances derived from information technology.
- Increase in the possibilities of qualified employability.
High degree of insertion in the workplace:
- Lawyer specializing in cybersecurity and digital environment.
- Data protection officer.
- Control Authority
- Legal advisor specializing in new technology law.
Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and ultimate reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
To know the system of sources, the fundamental rights and freedoms and the basic principles of the Law of Cybersecurity and Digital Environment.
Knowing how to apply, in a multidisciplinary and advanced context, international, national and local regulations and regulations in the field of Cyber Security and Digital Environment.
Understand, relate and apply to practice, concepts, methodologies and professional practices, from various disciplines, that are useful to identify and solve problems of Cybersecurity Law and Digital Environment.
Know how to integrate multidisciplinary concepts to be able to analyze, interpret and solve problems and legal, political and social conflicts that arise in the field of Cybersecurity Law and Digital Environment.
Apply the set of skills, abilities and attitudes acquired to personal and social development, defining and promoting legal solutions based on the Law of Cybersecurity and Digital Environment, which favor gender equality, democratic participation and universal accessibility.