The master program European Legal Studies and International Economic Law brings together different approaches to law and jurisdiction which is ensured by combining contributions of St. Petersburg University and the University of Hamburg, as well as lawyers from Germany and Russia.
The program focuses on the European law, models of European integration, European competition law, intellectual property law, economic aspects of business organization, legal and economic aspects of business activities, business organization in terms of institutional economics and management, European and Russian tax law, finance and management in European and international context, including EU stock markets, EU company law, international trade law, and foreign trade law in Russian to name but a few.
Upon graduation students receive a joint master certificate, a joint transcript of records and a joint diploma supplement which are recognized as equally valid, thus equipping graduates with the best of the diverse range of opportunities for employment in Russian, EU, and international companies. The program allows to learn legal German and English.
- Legal and economic aspects of business organization
- Legal and Economic Aspects of Competition Law and Policy and the Protection of Intellectual Property
- The EU as a Political Community
- European and International Company Law & Legal and Economic Aspects of Labour Relations
- The EU as a Legal Community
- Legal and Economic Aspects of Cross-Border Capital Markets and Business Activities
- WTO Law (in English)
- Law of Foreign Trade (in English)
- Distinctive Features of the Different Branches of the Russian Legal System (in English)
Credits: 120 ECTS
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 20, 2018