Master of Fiscal Law
This master program facilitates the acquisition of capabilities to analyze the legal and fiscal aspects within the national context and international aspects; to solve fiscal and financial problems; as well as analyze the current legal policies and propose adaptations and reforms to them, also to represent individuals and organizations in legal proceedings.
- Bachelor degree in Law, Accounting, Economics, Finances or similar areas, with the intention to deepen their knowledge of law and accounting relations.
- Good skills in reading and written expression.
- Logical and mathematical reasoning.
- Good disposition towards collaborative work over the internet.
- Able to use Information Technologies and computers.
- Positive attitude towards self-regulated learning and self-training.
- English proficiency equivalent to 450 points in TOEFL.
- Knowledge about Mexican law and the fiscal system to better understand and to be able to structure through research a series of procedures before fiscal authorities.
- Ability to perform judicial and legal analysis, required to design fiscal policy.
- Ability to propose reforms to the legal warrants, as a legislator or as an advisor to legal bodies.
- The capability of applying theoretical and quantitative tools to judicial and legal matters.
- Ale to develop strategies for consulting, advising and management of processes that simplify the fiscal structure.
Each On-Line Master Program consists of a total of 80 credits (20 courses, of 4 credits each). They are designed to be taken in 2 years, by taking 2 courses per period (5 periods per year), thus making a total of 10 courses per year.
The cost of one credit is currently $1,420.00 pesos, each course then costs $5,680.00 pesos.
|One course (4 credits)
||Paid once the student is a candidate for graduation
||To be paid once each year
Note: All costs are in MX pesos.