Master in International Business Law
Online master in global vision of legal regimes and international contracts.
The international dimension that many business projects necessarily acquire today requires that the legal advisor know how business and public international law work at a global level and can guide and give the correct answers that such a multidisciplinary environment demands.
The Master in International Business Law of OBS Business School responds effectively to the needs that, for the legal professionals of companies and corporations, has brought with it the globalization of the economic and business environment. The program is aimed at those legal professionals and legal advisors who intend to acquire intense training in the field of law that regulates private relations and business internationally, with the aim of acquiring the necessary skills and having a global vision of the main legal regimes that govern the world of business.
During the Master in International Business Law of OBS Business School , the student will also complete his training with optional courses on the operation of law firms in different countries and cultural environments, how to develop business projects on five continents or learn more Depth the different legal systems.
The Master in International Business Law responds effectively to the needs that, for legal professionals in companies and corporations, has brought with it the globalization of the economic and business environment.
- Lawyers and consultants for startups, small and medium enterprises, consultancies and multinational companies
- Institutions supporting the internationalization of companies
- Chambers of Commerce
- Specialized agencies
- Design of new collaborative economy business models
- Electronic commerce
- Legal advice
- International transactions
- Agencies and intermediaries
- Acquire a vision of the international environment in which business takes place.
- Know the main international organizations and institutions and their current role.
- Understand diversity and its importance in the world of business and business.
- Know the regulations and their application in an international environment.
- Obtain a degree endorsed by one of the main Public Universities of Spain, the University of Barcelona (UB), with more than 560 years of history.
The structure and duration of the Master in International Business Law allows us to ensure the achievement of the objectives specified above.
- Global Business Environment
- International Business Strategy and Cross Cultural Management
- International Organizations Law
- International Import and Export Standards
- International Contracts
- Management and Professional Skills
- Intellectual and industrial property
- International tax rules and financial elements
- International Labor Law
- International Conflict Resolution
- Final work of master
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in International Business Law
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More