Master of International Trade Law
This program provides students with the means to gain specialized knowledge in international trade law, becoming able to develop strategies, act as consultants and defend enterprises in a matter of international trade, as well as to elaborate trade policies at national and international levels.
This master program is aimed at professionals with a degree in Law, Accounting, International Trade or similar areas, interested in specializing in the theory and praxis of international trade law. As a consequence of the progressive opening of the borders and the signing of treaties, such as the Free Trade Agreement for North America, the activities performed abroad by individuals and corporations are increasing significantly, being the trade one of the most important aspects, requiring lawyers capable of assisting their clients on the regional, national and international law on international trade, customs law, foreign investment, intellectual property and international transactions related to commerce. The program offers a specialization level that allows the participants to broaden their field of action in such a technical field as trade law.
- Bachelor degree, preferably related to the area of study.
- Good skills in reading and written expression.
- Logical and mathematical reasoning.
- Good disposition towards collaborative work over the internet.
- Able to use Information Technologies and computers.
- Positive attitude towards self-regulated learning and self-training.
- English proficiency equivalent to 450 points in TOEFL.
- Ability to make decisions, some problems, innovate and work collaboratively.
- Ability to perform operations in matters of international commerce.
- Ability to develop international commerce strategies, parting from international commerce treaties.
- Capability to present proposals in the field of international commerce in international forums.
- Ability to develop activities as consultant and defense in matters of international commerce.
Each On-Line Master Program consists of a total of 80 credits (20 courses, of 4 credits each). They are designed to be taken in 2 years, by taking 2 courses per period (5 periods per year), thus making a total of 10 courses per year.
The cost of one credit is currently $1,420.00 pesos, each course then costs $5,680.00 pesos.
|One course (4 credits)
||Paid once the student is a candidate for graduation
||To be paid once each year
Note: All costs are in MX pesos.
Program taught in: