The number of students who wish to study law in the UK continues to grow and we are proud to be partnered with some of the best law schools in the country. Whether you are looking to study an LLB (qualifying law degree) or an LLM (Master of Laws), our UK partner universities offer plenty of excellent programs.
Across The Pond’s UK Study Experts have considerable experience in advising candidates on the appropriate options to select according to your academic and professional profile, so be sure to get in touch to find out which program would be best for you!
Benefits of studying law in the UK
- Apply for a 3-year LLB directly out of high school
- Qualify in just 2 years with a Senior Status LLB degree (when you already have an undergraduate degree)
- Study in the country where common law originated
- Boost your career prospects with an international education
HOW CAN ACROSS THE POND HELP?
We provide free advice & guidance to students wanting to pursue health studies in the UK.
With our help you can:
- Find a leading programme that meets both your academic needs and career goals
- Make the application process simple: your personal your personal advisor will deal with the paperwork so you don’t have to
- Improve your chances of acceptance by applying to the right universities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 14, 2018