Master in Patents, Trademarks and Intellectual Property
Online master in solving problems of patents, brands and Intellectual Property.
The growing technological development that we have been observing for a few years has multiplied the factors of creation, production, defense and exploitation of the Intellectual and Industrial Property of works and products.
Various sectors of business activity (such as music, audiovisual, multimedia, Internet, publishing, biotechnology ...) live with special intensity the need to innovate in products and processes, which generate huge competitive advantages and, thanks to this, great economic benefits . Therefore, these companies require professionals of law and legality properly prepared to manage and protect with guarantees, in a global environment, the capital involved in the creation of these copyright and intellectual property rights. You can acquire all this knowledge and experience from the hand of prestigious professionals who teach the Master Intellectual Property Law.
On the other hand, the sector also demands professionals capable of guaranteeing and protecting both innovative and assets and resources (data, customers, brands, domains, designs, etc.) in a new economic context that has generated the development of the Internet that forces us to extend protection internationally, beyond the boundaries of the local market.
This Master in Industrial Property offers you a practical vision of the main legal, economic and technical aspects that affect companies and organizations that operate in markets or sectors that are strongly related to the problem of Intellectual and Industrial Property. In the Master in Industrial Property you will also discuss key aspects of business and technological management, approaching the legal field with a multidisciplinary vision that allows you to better understand the needs of organizations and contribute to greater efficiency and improvement of business results, always of the legal area.
The postgraduate degree in Intellectual and Industrial Property also has an international approach, which combines the comparative study of regulation in different geographical areas with the analysis of the most outstanding practices in different sectors. This combination will mean added value in the exchange of knowledge between participants of different nationalities and business sectors.
- Law firm and consulting
- Publishers and press
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Performing arts and shows
- Patent and trademark agencies
- Electronic commerce
- Management of copyright and intellectual and industrial property
- Technology companies
- Companies in the fashion and design sector
- Edition and music production
- Museum and foundation management
- Advice on computer programs and applications
- Audiovisual production companies
- Video games and multimedia works
- Advise professionals and companies on legal frameworks and strategies and exploitation and protection of works, products and brands.
- Move the best practices of intellectual and industrial property protection to different geographical scenarios and economic sectors.
- Protect the intellectual capital that companies develop through innovation in their products and services.
- Be part of an active knowledge creation network, structured around the transnational strategies of intellectual and industrial property regulation.
- Master the management of intellectual and industrial property, based on real success stories.
The structure and duration of the Master in Patents, Trademarks and Intellectual Property allows us to ensure the achievement of the objectives.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Trademark Law
- Patent Law
- Design and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- Introduction to the Technological Aspects of the Internet.
- ICT Law
- Law of Unfair Competition
- Sports Law
- The Law of Intellectual Property and Cultural Industries
- Fashion Law
- Final work of master
The fundamental objective of our admission process is to ensure the suitability of the candidates. All participants should get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Admission request
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee Evaluation
Master's Degree in Intellectual and Industrial Property of OBS Business School
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will obtain their own degree from the UB (University of Barcelona).
In order to obtain the UB's own degree it is necessary to have a University Degree Degree (Engineering, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma). In case of not having a University Degree, once the different evaluations have been passed, a university extension diploma from the UB will be obtained.
About the School
OBS Business School nace en 2006 como la primera escuela de negocios 100% online en lengua española. Se funda en el entorno del Grupo Planeta, líder mundial en la publicación de contenidos para el mer ... Read More