The Master of Laws (LLM) in Financial Crimes and Money Laundering is a unique opportunity for all interested in the prevention of financial crimes. The course is tailored to meet the larger needs of a compliance community; so it has something both for a professional and a researcher. Apart from imparting the basic practices of Anti-Bribery and Anti-Money Laundering efforts, the course exposes the students to the limitations of the fight against financial crimes. Such a holistic approach is required for any person working in compliance to better understand their role. Thus, this course could not only open up new employment avenues, it also leads to staff retentions and higher satisfaction.
Why LLM in Financial Crimes and Money Laundering in University of Dubai?
- Students will be exposed to unique methods of understanding complex financial malpractices and various legal regimes governing the specialist filed.
- Students will acquire the needed skills to analyze causes of corruption and other forms of economic crimes.
- Fast-track membership with leading FCML accredited institutions.
- The University organizes career events, leading to career opportunities in both private and public sectors.
- Many of our staff have both industry and academic recognition having acted as legal practitioners, advisers to governments, financial institutions, International donor agencies, Non-governmental organizations etc
University of Dubai is a leading top quality university in UAE.
About the School
Welcome to the University of Dubai! The University of Dubai has been home to talented students and faculty drawn from around the world to teach, create, and study. We have achieved international disti ... Read More