The Master of Laws in International Business Law meets the current demand for specialist knowledge and skills in a rapidly expanding field. This programme provides you with the opportunity to explore the legal regulation of the world of international business, and you will acquire knowledge and understanding of the aspects of substantive and procedural law.
- International Corporate Law
- Transnational Commercial Law
- Corporate Criminality and Tax Evasion
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Conflict Resolution in Business
You may complete the programme within 12 months.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
Minimum Age: 20 years old
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
- IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all bands.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement.
This programme consists of 7 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
Each module is supported with 24 contact hours. The dissertation is 3 hrs. Classes are generally conducted on weekdays evenings.
The actual cycle may vary depending on the nature of the programme and the lecturers’ availability. The University and Kaplan reserve the rights to alter the learning cycle, days and timing of the seminar if necessary.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of written assignments, projects, presentations or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Laws in International Business Law from Birmingham City University.
The Master’s Degree will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme Fee: S$22,470 payable in 4 instalments.
- Receive a S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
About the School
Kaplan’s vision is to become Singapore’s “Private Education Institute of Choice”, and we are committed to helping our students achieve their career and educational goals through lifelong learning oppo ... Read More