Expand your horizons and set yourself apart from the rest
An LLM can help broaden your horizons and develop your career in many ways. For a practicing lawyer or barrister, this Master of Laws in International Business and Trade Law helps you stand out in your field with the in-depth specialist knowledge that is sought after by many. Our master’s programme will likely help change the direction of your career or expand your job scope. Completing our postgraduate programme will allow you to take on legally-related functions in your current role.
The following specialized areas are now open to you:
International Business and Trade Law
This programme will equip our graduate students with an advanced and profound understanding of the impact of international law and institutions like the World Trade Organisation (WTO), as well as the legal rules regulating business activities globally. By completing this programme at Taylor’s University, graduates will be fully prepared and able to meet the challenges faced by current and aspiring middle to senior managers as well as legal practitioners.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Lawyers in private or in-house practice.
- Business owners looking to better understand the legal workings of international businesses, commercial transactions and trade law.
- Fresh graduates who want to equip themselves with in-depth knowledge and expertise in international business and trade law matters to secure competitive jobs in these fields.
To receive the LLM in International Business and Trade Law, students must complete the following modules.
LLM (18 Months) – 40 Credits
- International Business Law
- International Dispute Resolution
- International Sale of Goods Law
- Public International Law
- The Law of the WTO
- Research Methods 1&2
- Dissertation (20,000 words)
- Research Methods
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 26, 2018