The online Master of Legal Studies program from American University Washington College of Law is designed for non-lawyers who could benefit from fundamental legal training but do not want to become practicing attorneys. Through a curriculum that covers advanced legal concepts across various industries and an in-person immersion in Washington, D.C., students will be prepared to apply legal skills in their everyday role. The program can be completed in 15 months. No GRE/LSAT required to apply.
Earn a Master of Legal Studies Online From AU
- Complete in as few as 15 months
- No GRE/LSAT scores required to apply
- Ranked No. 6 Law School in International Law by U.S. News & World Report in 2018
- Ranked No. 9 Law School in Intellectual Property Law by U.S. News & World Report in 2018
- Four concentrations available: General MLS, Business, Health Care Compliance, and Technology
- In-person immersion experience in Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor's degree required
About the School
American University Washington College of Law was founded in 1896 by Ellen Spencer Mussey and Emma Gillett at a time when women were largely excluded from the legal profession. With the online Master ... Read More