Legal knowledge for executives
This post-graduate extra-occupational Master program lasts 15 months and offers you an attractive and challenging combination of science and practice. The focus of this legal training lies in the foundations of tax law, labor law, corporate law, civil law, as well as public commercial law and European law.
In the foreground, however, is not only the learning of these legal subjects, but also the training of legal thinking and the legal working methodology, so that you can quickly familiarize yourself with legal issues and legal issues and treat them critically and question.
Special attention to advice and contract design
The participants acquire the legal knowledge required for a successful executive in the private sector as well as in the public sector and non-profit organizations. In addition, analytical skills and social skills are taught. In the curriculum, after an introduction to the law and legal methodology, the legal specialization in the areas of tax law, labor law, corporate law, public commercial law and European law, civil law, real estate law and law enforcement.
Particular attention is paid to questions of advice and contract design. Legal education is supplemented by lectures in the fields of management and controlling as well as communication and information technology.
- Introduction to law
- civil right
- Employment law, law enforcement, real estate law
- Business Law
- Public economic wealth
- tax law
- Communication and Information Technology
15 months, extra-occupational
- Duration: 15 months incl. Master Thesis, extra-occupational
- 8 blocks to 16 modules (each Friday to Sunday
Degree Master of Legal Studies
"Master of Legal Studies" (MLS), awarded by the Vienna University of Economics and Business
Univ.Prof. Dr. Georg E. Kodek, LLM
German (module "Communication" partly in English)
- Including work documents and snacks during the modules
- The participation fee is exempt from VAT according to § 6 (12) UStG. The participation fee is tax deductible under certain conditions
- Not included are literature, travel and subsistence.
- The fee is exempt from VAT pursuant to § 6 (12) UStG.
WU Executive Academy
World Trade Square 1, building EA