The "Master of Legal Studies" (abbreviated to "MLS") is an extra-occupational WU university course aimed at non-lawyers in active or potential leadership positions in different industries and / or services.
Participants will be required to complete the required legal content, analytical skills and social skills. The Law on Civil Law, Corporate Law and Real Estate Law, Labor Law and Law Enforcement, as well as Public Law and European Law and finally Tax Law. Particular attention is paid to questions of advice and contract design. Legal education is supplemented by lectures in the fields of management and controlling as well as communication and information technology.
- tax law
- Employment Law
- Business law
- Accounting and controlling
- Public commercial law
- European law
- civil right
- Real estate law
- 15 months incl. Master Thesis, extra-occupational
- 8 blocks to 16 modules (each Friday to Sunday
"Master of Legal Studies" (MLS), awarded by the Vienna University of Economics and Business
Univ.Prof. Dr. Georg E. Kodek, LLM
German (module "Communication" partly in English)
€ 17,500.00 incl.
- Including work documents and snacks during the modules
- The participation fee is exempt from VAT according to § 6 (12) UStG. The participation fee is tax deductible under certain conditions
- Not included are literature, travel and subsistence.
- The fee is exempt from VAT pursuant to § 6 (12) UStG.
WU Executive Academy
World Trade Square 1, building EA
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 5, 2018