Washington University School of Law
The online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) degree is for US Citizens
The online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) degree from Washington University School of Law offers an in-depth perspective of the U.S. legal system and develops practical skill sets used by attorneys – debate, analytical thinking, legal writing, and more. Designed for non-lawyers, the degree provides students with the legal acumen needed to advance their careers in a wide variety of professions – from business to health care. Delivered entirely online through @WashULaw, the program blends live, face-to-face classes with self-paced coursework that is designed and taught by Washington University School of Law faculty. Graduates of the online Master of Legal Studies program receive the same degree as on-campus candidates, participate in graduation, and join the global Washington University School of Law alumni network.
- Academically rigorous curriculum designed and delivered by Washington University School of Law faculty.
- Students must meet the same selective admissions standards as students in the on-campus program.
- Live, online classes, allow students to network with classmates around the world in an intimate, collaborative environment.
- Students benefit from dedicated student support from matriculation through graduation, including Washington University School of Law's global alumni network.
- Real-world application of course content through an optional one-week immersion in St. Louis, MO where students observe live court hearings, tour legal landmarks and network in-person with peers professors.
See 1 more programs offered by Washington University School of Law »
Last updated July 19, 2019