With the part-time course "Master of Mergers & Acquisitions", which ends with the academic degree "Master of Law (LL.M.)", you become a specialist at the interface of law and economics. You prepare specifically for a leading position in M&A and corporate finance business and can take on responsibility immediately after completing your studies: in law firms, auditing companies, banks or consulting firms. Benefit from a team of lecturers made up of members of the Frankfurt School Faculty as well as excellent practitioners from leading international law firms, investment banks, M&A boutiques, investors, and business and tax consultancy companies.
- first university degree, preferably in law or economics,
- at least one year of professional experience related to mergers & acquisitions as well
- successful completion of the admission process of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
Young professionals in the M&A environment with a first university degree, preferably in law or economics.
- Registration fee: 100.00 euros
- Semester fee: 6,750.00 euros
- Total price: 27,100.00 euros
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.