The public law specialty emphasizes the laws related to the state, as a sovereign state, such as Criminal Law, Administrative Law, International Law, and Constitutional Law. The program is designed to enhance the graduates’ professional skills, their abilities to think critically, to analyze legal arguments, to articulate ideas, to research efficiently, to write effectively, and to support the college's academic position as a remarkable university within the UAE and abroad.
- Build and develop in-depth a solid and advanced scientific base of knowledge in public law among the students.
- Enable students to conduct in-depth researches and specialized legal studies in different areas of public law.
- Develop creativity and advanced continuous knowledge in the field of Public Law.
- Provide students with the highest values and ethics necessary for the exercise of the legal profession.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Analyzes cases and legal texts in a correct scientific manner.
- Criticizes jurisprudential and judicial viewpoints and trends in general, and within the UAE legal system in particular.
- Conducts in-depth legal research in the field of public law, and analyzes the findings, in accordance with the correct scientific methodologies.
- Presents his/her scholarly activity orally in a correct scientific manner.
- Undertakes his/her duties professionally in accordance with ethical principles.
Required Credit Hours: minimum of 31 hours
Part 3: Research Requirements (7 hours)