Join our online Master of Tax Law, ranked the No. 3 online tax law program in the nation based on U.S. News & World Report’s 2020 rankings.
You'll expand your skillset beyond accounting, gain an in-depth understanding of tax law and work directly with devoted faculty, including some of the nation's most acclaimed tax law professors.
This selective program makes rigorous tax law training available to students without a law degree. Benefit from a supportive community and hands-on learning opportunities—and graduate in as few as two years.
- 100% online
- 24 total units
- Just 2 years to complete
- $46,080 estimated tuition
- Nationally Recognized Faculty. Our faculty includes some of the most academically respected tax professors in the U.S.
- Practical Tax Planning Skills. Learn to solve problems, research tax law, carefully read statutes and primary sources, and more.
- High Success Rate. 90% of Graduate Tax Program students find tax-related positions within nine months of graduating.
- Two Areas of Emphasis. Choose from Business Tax Planning and High Net Worth/Private Client.
Prepare for success in tax practice, wealth management, real estate, financial advisory and more. Qualify for top positions at the Big 4 accounting firms, as well as firms such as BDO, RSM, and Grant Thornton. You can also apply your coursework toward preparation for licensure as a CPA.
The Loyola Law School online graduate programs are approved to confer a degree in most states in the U.S. but are still awaiting full approval from a few select states. Please click here to determine if you are located in a state in which Loyola Law School cannot confer a degree.