Master in International Business Law
The international dimension necessarily acquire many business projects currently requires that the legal adviser knows how to run businesses and public international law at the global level and to provide guidance and correct answers as a multidisciplinary environment demand.
The Master in International Business Law OBS Business School responds effectively to the needs for legal professionals of companies and corporations, globalization has brought about the economic environment and business manner. The program to those lawyers and legal advice intending to acquire an intensive training in the law governing private relations and international business, with the aim of acquiring the necessary skills and a global vision of addresses the principal legal regimes governing the business world.
During the Master in International Business Law OBS Business School, students also complete their education with optional courses on the operation of the law firms in different countries and cultural backgrounds, how to develop business projects on five continents or know more depth the different legal systems.
3 editions, the Master responds effectively to the needs for legal professionals of companies and corporations, globalization has brought economic environment and business manner.
Some of the professional opportunities and sectors they can choose between are:
- Lawyers and management consultants
- Business managers
- Institutions supporting the internationalization of companies
- Chambers of Commerce
- Specialized Agencies
- Lawyers and advisers
- Small and medium enterprises
- Multinational companies
- Design of new models of collaborative business economy
- International Transactions
- Advised startup
- Agencies and brokers
Objectives of the Master in International Business Law
What goals are going to get?
- Acquire an overview of the international environment in which businesses develop.
- Know the main international organizations and institutions and their current role.
- Understanding diversity and its importance in the business world and business.
- Knowing the rules and their application in an international environment.
- Get a second accredited by the most reputable business school in Spain, EAE Business School, as ranked Merco (2014) and guaranteed qualification for a major public universities in Spain, the University of Barcelona (UB), with more than 560 year history.
Curriculum of the Master in International Business Law
The program is divided into two blocks:
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT: Global Business Environment; International Business Strategy and Cross Cultural Management.
- INTERNATIONAL AND BUSINESS LAW: Law of international organizations; International import and export standards; International contracts; Intellectual property; Management and professional skills; International tax rules and financial elements; International conflict resolution; International labor law.
Requirements Master in International Business Law
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates. All participants must get the most out of this learning experience, through a context in which it is possible to develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni.
These are the stages of the admission process:
- Prerequisites for admission
- Application for admission
- Personal interview
- Motivation letter
- Admissions Committee evaluation
Degree of Master in International Business Law
People who pass the evaluation of the program and meet the academic requirements established by the UB, will be awarded the UB (University of Barcelona). In addition, all persons who pass the assessment will receive the degree of EAE Business School.
To obtain the degree of UB is necessary to have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, a diploma of university extension of UB is obtained.
Financial Aid Master in International Business Law
OBS offers candidates the scholarship program to promote continuing education for professionals, entrepreneurs and managers. To apply for one of these grants, which fund part of the program, candidates must be admitted to the program and meet the specified requirements.
The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will assess the adequacy of the profile and the career of the candidates, the reasons given in the letter of scholarship application and the candidate's professional and academic recommendations.
Program taught in: